October 10, 2019
October 9, 2019
- Universities in Maharashtra
- Branches (Types) of Engineering in Maharashtra
- List of Autonomous Institutes
- Govt. Aided Autonomous Institutes.
- Un-Aided Autonomous Institutes
List of All Universities For Engineering In Maharashtra :-
- Mumbai University Mumbai
- Pune University Pune
- North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
- Shivaji University KOLHAPUR
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University Lonere
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Aurangabad
- Solapur University Solapur
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University Amarawati
- Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University Nanded
- Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpuy Nagpur
- Sheeramati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey ( SNDT ) Women’s University Mumbai
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune
- Symbiosis International Un. Pune
Branches ( Types ) of Engineering in Maharashtra
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Printing Engineering & Graphics Communication
- Production Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Textile Technology
List of Govt. Autonomous Institutes
- Govt. college of Engineering Amravati
- Govt. college of Engineering Aurangabad
- Govt. college of Engineering Jalgaon
- Govt. college of Engineering Pune
Govt. Aided Autonomous Institutes.
- Shri Guru Govind Singhji Institute of Engineering & Technology Nanded (SGGS)
- Veermata Jijabai Technologies Institute Mumbai (VJTI)
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering Mumbai (SPCE)
- Walchand College of Engineering Sangli (WCES)
Un-Aided Autonomous Institutes
- Vishwkarma Institute Technology Pune
- Vishwkarma Instituteof information Technology Pune
- MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi Pune
- Yeshwantrao Chavan college of engineering Nagpur
- G. H. Raisoni college of engineering Pune
- Profession: It is the bachelor’s degree in pharmacy that can be taken after passing 12th/intermediate examination. It’s a noble Degree using prefix “Drx”.
- Eligibility: MHT-CET NON ZERO SCORE , 10+2 with Physics ,Chemistry as a compulsory along with one of the Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology subjects and must obtained 50% (150marks)/ Category 45 %(135)
- Age:- Minimum 17 years of age and maximum 23 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Income: 15-25 thousand. Self medical store 5000 – 80000 rupees per months.
- Present & Future: Career Scope & Job Opportunities in Pharmacy field are huge. Due to the opening of large pharmaceutical companies, the future in the field of pharmacy is bright. Jobs are available for pharmacists in government as well as private organizations. One can find jobs in pharmaceutical industries, government departments, colleges and universities, hospitals, investigation and research institute etc. One can also work in retail stores of medicines. After registering with the state Pharmacy Council, you can open chemist/drug shop and sell medicines as per doctors prescription.
- Duration:- 5.5years (5.5 yrs and 1 Yrs internship)
- Eligibility :- 12th score , Group- 50% GENERAL, 40% SC/ST/OBC
- Entrance Exams:- NEET
- NEET Score :- As Per Merit List & cut off-list
- College:- Private & Govt. Institutions
- Profession: It is the diploma in pharmacy. Diploma holder can use prefix “Drx”. 2years diploma.
- Eligibility: The minimum qualification of 10+2 is required. It must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology subjects. Candidates must have completed 17 years of the year of admission
- Income: 15-25 thousand. Self medical store 25000 – 50000 rupees per months.
- Present & Future: Career Scope & Job Opportunities in Pharmacy field are huge. Due to the opening of large pharmaceutical companies, the future in the field of pharmacy is bright.After completing your studies, you can easily find jobs in pharmaceutical industries, government departments, colleges and universities, hospitals, investigation and research institute etc. One can also work in retail stores of medicines. One can work as a MR.
- Profession:- B. Sc Agriculture is a broad-based course that deals with production of food and horticultural crops, rearing of farm animals, agricultural extension, rural economy and rural development, working with farmers, environmental health, etc rupees per months. A 4 Years Degree.
- Eligibility: 12th Science passed. MHT-CET/NEET/JEEMAIN any entrance exam with good score.
- Income:- Depending on various field and your skills,15-25 thousand salary per month. Self Agro-shop 25000 – 50000 rupees per months.
- Present & Future: Can get Govt. job as Agriculture officer. Various jobs with firms of the private or public sectors. With public sector firms, you can get employed as Agricultural Research Scientist (ARS). A few other areas where employment is offered banks, Dairy consultancies, insurance companies and the animal industry.