August 31, 2020
October 10, 2019
October 9, 2019
- Profession :- A polytechnic education gives you experience within a dynamic and progressive learning environment. The polytechnic institutes are dedicated to offer a number of professional courses under one roof.
- Eligibility :- 10th Passed / 12th Passed (Science).
- Salary :- 20000-30000 rupees in Companies.
- Present & Future :- A Diploma – A shortcut way to Engineering Degree (Direct2nd year). The courses at polytechnic help students to start his or her profession, either through a job at a well-reputed company or by starting his own business.
- Profession : –The scope of Microbiology is huge because of the involvement of microbiology in various fields such as Pharmacy, Medicine, clinical research, agriculture, dairy industry, water industry, nanotechnology & chemical technology.
- Eligibility:–12th class with PCB
- Salary:- 25000-40000 Rupees per month.
- Present & Future:- Evergreen job giver Degree. Govt. And Private Hospitals As A Pathologysts.This degree is called minimum efforts- maximum income. Microbiologists work in many different job areas, in a variety of different job roles. Microbiologists can make careers in research and non-research fields.
- Govt.ITI-417, Private ITI-536,
- Total Admission Capacity-1.15 Lakhs. Total Trades-72
- Profession :- The 21st century is the century of skills and knowledge; professionals who possess specialized skills or have the right knowledge and know how to apply them have been successful. A shortcut way to get job and start own business.
- Eligibility :- 10th / 12th Pass.
- Income :- 15000-25000 Rupees per month.
- Present & Future :- Thinking that ITI courses are inferior to the others or do not present good career opportunities will be wrong. In fact, with rising unemployment rates, in many cases, ITI students who have the right skill set and training will have a better chance of employment as compared to others who hold higher academic qualifications.
- Jobs :- Students who have completed their ITI can seek employment with various the government agencies, MSEB, Public Sector Units / PSUs such as Railways, Telecom / BSNL, IOCL, ONCG, State-wise PWDs and others. In addition to this, they can also explore career opportunities with the Indian Armed Forces i.e. Indian Army. Indian Navy, Air force, BSF, CRPF and other paramilitary forces.