The Online Application Submission is four step process:
1) Register Fill in your details in the application form and submit.
2) Profile Completion Fill the required details to complete your enrollment,
3) Make Payment Complete the process by paying the exam fee.
4) Daily Practice Tests. Get Your Result in your profile .
Practice Exams For MHT-CET 2020
Markandey Education MHT CET Offering is a series of online practice exams specially designed for Grade 12 students aspiring for success in MHT CET. This offering is designed to help students get world-class analytics report that helps measure their preparedness and identify areas of improvement from all competitive exams perspective.
offers test for practice and motivation to achieve success in future career building competitive exams
1) Online practice helps to enhance and strengthen areas of improvement
2) Effective time management techniques that can be learnt for future competitive exams
3) Boosts determination and confidence to overcome challenges of a competitive exam
4) Credible mechanism to analyze each step of simulated / mock exam to avoid repeating same blunders, unattempt and reattempt questions which otherwise go undetected in a pen and paper based exam while increasing student efficiency
5) Insights to gain substantial experience, showcase skills, analyze and evaluate outcomes and uncover personal aptitude to take an online competitive exam
6) Detailed focused World-Class Learning Analytics Report
Main Features of ( MARKANDEY EDUCATION )
- Self-proctored online computer based exam
- Exam structure and experience, exactly similar to MHT CET exam
- World-class learning analytics reports, which
* Measures conceptual strength
* Analyses preparedness for MHT CET
* Helps in identifying areas of improvement
* Gauges effectiveness of test taking strategy
* Analyses amount of time spent vs marks scored
Practice Test Series Fees
Rs. 150 /- per student 6 Practice Test Series.
Rs. 250 /- per student 12 Practice Tests Series.
|Sr.No||Sections of subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Physics & Chemistry ( Paper 1 )||100 questions||100 marks||90 minutes|
|2||Biology ( Paper 2 )||100 questions||100 marks||90 minutes|
|3||Mathematics ( Paper 3 )||50 questions||100 marks||90 minutes|
Marking Scheme : – Each Question in Paper 1 and 2 will carry 1 mark and Paper 3 will carry 2 marks